Director: Anita Maribel Zapata Flores
A.C. C.I.D.A.N. (Center for Research and Diffusion of Native Art) “MI PERU” was established on November 15, 1985. It is a non-profit Cultural Association, with 35 years of artistic career. Its purpose is to preserve, investigate and above all to spread the customs and experiences of Peruvians in three regions: Coast, Sierra and Amazonia.
Officially recognised by the Ministry of Culture, currently CULTURAL ASSOCIATION C.I.D.A.N. “MI PERU” is a heritage landmark decorated by the illustrious Municipality of San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Nasca, Pueblo Libre, Andahuaylas, the National Congress and multiple international organizations.
The group has Professional dancers and musicians who show the Peru’s Folklore with authentic choreography, without stylizations or false interpretations.
- National champion at Festival del Sol Inti Raymi – Cusco, Peru, 1999
- Winners in different dance contests and parades in Peru, 2002 – 2010
- Winner of the Folklore Oscar “Catello di Gorizia” – Italy, 2012
- Winner of the Best Costumes CHEONAN WORLD DANCE FESTIVAL, 2017
- Winner’s Parade CHEONAN WORLD DANCE FESTIVAL, 2017
Facebook: AC Cidan Miperu
Participation: in the virtual competition of the festival