Director: Shawnda Bishop
‘Clog America’ was founded in 1991 and last year was its 30th anniversary. The group is comprised of award-winning dancers and musicians who have had the great honour of representing the United States over 78 major festivals and events throughout Eastern and Western Europe, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Korea, China, the Caribbean and the USA. The group is from the Rocky Mountain area of the Western United States and has won numerous national titles.
- ‘Expressive Presentation of Program in Music and Dance Award’
- USA delegate for World Folkloriada 2004 and 2021
- USA Representatives at ‘Celebration of End of World War II’. Moscow Russia
- USA Representatives at Cultural Celebration of 2002 World Cup in Korea
- First group from USA to be invited to Shanghai Baoshan International Folk Art Festival
Facebook: Clog America alumni and friends
Participation: in the virtual competition of the festival.