Director: Juliana Peraza y Germán Obiague
The Aborigen Folkloric Ballet, a Uruguayan dance group, was formed in 2017 with the aim of keeping alive the folkloric traditions of the country, transforming experiences into movements and sounds that are telling stories from the past with the imprint of the present.
The group has toured countless national and international stages. It is proud of its artistic tour of Spain and Portugal in 2019.
- Artistic tour of Spain and Portugal 2019. ‘FestiFolk’ España
- Semi-finalists of the television show GOT TALENT URUGUAY 2020.
- Winners of the virtual contest ‘Enredando Cultura – Canelones’.
- Selected in first place to participate in the ‘Rural del Prado 2020 – Montevideo’ with their show
- First prize in the traditional couple category “Patria Grande – 2018”
Facebook: Ballet Folklórico Aborigen
Participation: in the solo/couple and the virtual competition of the festival.