Director: Kima Dongak
Artistic director and choreographer: Vyacheslav Dongak
Dance and Costume Theatre “EDEGEY” was founded in 1999 and is the only self-financing group in the Republic. The training and education program at the school is designed to acquire full knowledge and skills.
The theatre took part in festivals and competitions in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Mongolia, China, Tibet, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belarus, Italy, France, Spain, Kingdom of Monaco, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, USA, and Great Britain.
The group has the following goals:
- Development and promotion of the best national customs and traditions of the unique culture among young people, contributing to the prevention of social and ethnic conflicts;
- Familiarisation of children and youth of the world with the way of life and culture of the Tuvan people;
- Education of the younger generation on the basis of the great precepts of folk wisdom, national culture and universal values;
- 19-time winner of the Grand Prix of International competitions;
- Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- The ensemble took part in the cultural program of the World Youth Games of the CIS and Baltic countries in Moscow in 2002;
Participation: in the virtual competition of the festival